I’m a Vision & Motivation Coach;
I AWAKEN LIONESSES & LIONS
Hey, I’m Subu.
I help Leaders, Coaches and Small Business Owners to re-ignite their fire and clarify their vision. I do this by helping my clients to write their vision, share their vision and take action. Why? Because something magical happens when you write down your vision.
Lioness Awaken came from one of the darkest moments of my life. There’s a culmination of things that brought me here. From my dog dying, to a soul-wrenching break-up to a derailed career break as a Marketing Executive.
“Someone I loved once gave me a box full of darkness. It took me years to understand that this too, was a gift” – Mary Oliver
So, I hauled myself out of my slumber and started to work on myself by investing in my personal development. And then suddenly I found myself helping others through their difficulties, helping them to unearth their full potential and to ‘discover their why’.
By doing this, I discovered I was a Lioness and this Lioness was going to transform the world; one person at a time.
At present, I’m training to be a Qualified Transformational Coach with Animas Coaching Centre.
Meet me: [in a nutshell]
– I love eating [more than cooking]
– I am funny [well – people tend to laugh when I talk]
– I love dogs [I spend a lot of time on Instagram watching videos of dogs playing in the sand]
– I am very creative [everything about me is unique and if you work with me you will find out how]
– I am extremely confident, sometimes it comes across as arrogance [I blame the Aries in me]
– I can sing – like really well [did I mention I’ve went to Vocal School?]
– I believe that if I don’t utilise my gifts I will die [I know I’m a bit over the top]
– A lot of people tell me that I am over the top [did I mention I’m at times over the top?]
– I am very direct [I’ve a gift of summing up 100 words in 1 word and that word might hit your chest like an arrow]
– I am a searcher according to Mapping Motivation [my main motivators are doing meaningful work, living out my purpose and making a difference]